Welcome to The Movement Quality Home Assessment…You are about to discover how well
your body moves!
This assessment is designed for anybody who is interested in knowing if their body is moving efficiently and effectively. It will help you identify specific areas that need attention to help you move and feel better in life and sport and to help decrease risk of injury.
It requires you to perform basic movements and score yourself a “yes” or a “no” on your assessment sheet. Once the areas that need improvement are identified, specific exercises in the Exercise Library will help you to correct compensation or movement dysfunctions.
The Exercise Library includes:
- 14 Exercise Programs to match and improve each Movement in the Movement Quality Home Assessment. All programs are directed with videos.
- SMR (self myofacial release), foam roller and ball rolling to improve circulation, reduce muscle and muscle facial tightness specific to what you need.
- Focused stretches to help mobilize the area indicated on your assessment.
- Muscle Activation exercises to recruit your muscles and have them work more efficiently.
- Stabilization, core and integrated exercises to build a strong foundation.