Vancouver BC, Canada
- Canadian Track Cycling Olympian – represented Canada in the 2008 Beijing Olympics, placing 9th in the Points race on the velodrome (track racing)
- Raced professionally with numerous trade teams and the Canadian National team for 11 years from 2000-2011; seven national championship titles.
- US Pro Tour Champion; Silver Medal at the World Championships; two fourth-place finishes at the Commonwealth Games; Bronze Medal at the Pan Am Championships.
- 2006 ranked the number one track cyclist in the world (Track Scratch race)
- Okanagan College Varsity rowing
- Youth soccer and Nancy Greene alpine ski racing
- Road, track and mountain bike racing since 1994
- Master of Exercise Science specializing in Strength and Conditioning, Edith Cowan University (Perth, Australia)
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Simon Fraser University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). CSAC Certified Speed and Agility Coach.
- Certified Level 1 Olympic Lifting Coach through the Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA)
- Functional Movement Screen Certified Member (FMS) – Level 2
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS)- Level 1
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- NCCP Level 2 Coaching
- Canadian Olympian (track cycling)
Causes I care about
I volunteer with various soccer clubs in Vancouver, including the Phoenix Women’s Soccer Team, helping with pre-game physical preparation and post-game recovery. I am also involed with:
- Clean Air Champions Athlete
- Special Olympics presenter/speaker
- Canadian Olympic Alumni
- BC 55+ Games speaker